Thursday, May 29, 2008

Indroductions, Anyone?

So, you've stumbled across my little blog on the big 'ol interweb. Huzzah!
You might know me as Across The Stars [ATS], SRF, Catalina, or, if you've been around a reaaaaly long time & can't keep up with the username change that happened about a year ago over on FFN, you may know me as icyfingers13. See why I had to change it? Across The Stars is a MUCH better name.

Here's what's going to be going on here at Observations.

1) I rule the world. Well, no. I rule this blog, so don't presume to tell me how to do it.
2) Personal info is not given out. Nada. Zilch. Never.
3) I can do whatever I want on here. I may post pictures. I may post short fics (beta, anyone?), or I may just squee about Newsies for an entire post.
4) If you visit, please leave a comment and tell me how you found this blog. Yes, my ego needs frequent stroking.

That's all for now, because I'm supposed to be studying for my finals.

No comments: